YOU vs KARMIC situation in regards to your PERSON ❤️πŸ§ΏπŸ’«πŸŒˆπŸ’πŸŒΌπŸ˜˜ #tarotindia #karmic #lovereading

Share this & earn $10
Published at : February 22, 2023

Follow @templeempress24 for more......
Claim it with "LOVERS"

Your person is recognising you as their SOULMATE/TWINFLAME and tagging this connection as higher level. They feel spiritually connected to you. They want you as their love/life partner. They are taking information about you from close friends and colleagues for some. They are fighting with external situations and internal conflict. They want to come towards you and keep all negative energy aside. They are trying to communicate but their past actions are haunting them . They are wishing to text or call you. Definitely this person wants a new beginning with you.

Hello beautiful souls,
I am Toranika from India. I am an intuitive tarot and oracle reader, psychic, healer and an empath. I am very happy to extend my service to you all. Feel free to connect to me through

Gmail :
themysticempress1111@gmail.com
Instagram :
templeempress24
Facebook :
Temple Empress (Toranika)

DM TO BOOK PERSONAL READING WITH ME.

Tarot used :
Rider Waite tarot
Wild Unknown Tarot : https://amzn.eu/d/0BtC0k8

Music used : https://youtu.be/y3RhoAQXJ8I
About me :
Gemini Sun ❤️ Aries Moon 🌝 Scorpio Rising πŸ’–
Life path number 6 ♾️ Chinese Zodiac Dog ❤️

You can read my book:
A CUP OF SOCIETY: https://amzn.eu/d/gCcy8vc

Any kind of charity is accepted.
If you wish to give me or donate to the channel then feel free to view my Amazon wishlist and in return of your generosity I will provide you a free TAROT READING.

https://www.amazon.in/hz/wishlist/ls/29VWWZ2E1IOGP?ref_=wl_share

This video is for entertainment purposes. Take whatever resonates and leave that doesn't. Always believe in your intuition and take decision accordingly.

Love and Light,
TORANIKA YOU vs KARMIC situation in regards to your PERSON ❤️πŸ§ΏπŸ’«πŸŒˆπŸ’πŸŒΌπŸ˜˜ #tarotindia #karmic #lovereading
#templeempress#toranika#karmic